Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowed In and Bowled Over

And now, I present to you....my weekend.

It snowed a little bit....

  
Reminders of warmer days...

 
Is anything more perfectly suited for a snowy afternoon? I think not.

Watching a Saturday marathon of this old gal made me want to listen to old music...

What a handbag looks like before it's born...cutting this out is the worst part of the project.

When this grows up it's going to be a quilt of some sort...and oddly, cutting this out is kind of therapeutic.


Homemade jambalaya for Superbowl Sunday.

My favorite little guy turned 8...and what's a snowy Superbowl Sunday birthday cake without accompanying hot chocolate?

If you got hammered by this storm I hope you stayed warm and didn't injure anything essential while digging out.  We're preparing for another walloping here tomorrow night.  Funny how having to get to work takes some of the fun away from heaps of snow.  Maybe I'll get lucky and get to stay snuggled under the covers because work will be cancelled...a girl can dream.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you about the cutting part. That's my least favorite part about the whole process.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...