Monday, August 16, 2010

One for the Boys

Remember these?  I needed a few for a soon-to-arrive little guy.  Since baby anything is unspeakably cute I took a few photos, even though it's kind of a repeat.  My sister told me these don't technically qualify as a craft as all I did was iron them on; BUT I used a ruler for placement, and I bought them at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts, so....

It's gloomy weather today, so the lighting isn't so hot.

What's that you say?  You'd like to see a few close-ups? 
Aren't they just so cute you want to find a baby and pinch its cheeks?

And here is my favorite:
Look at that cute little duck tushy and the little bit of water under his sailboat!  Makes me want to snuggle with something... 

So that's that...just a quick share of cutenessHope your day is nifty!

1 comment:

  1. They totally are craft makes when a ruler is involved :)
    They are so cute, my favourite is the duckie too.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...