Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tonight

Here's some rambling for you: I've still got a bit of the blahs. I'm not sick--no fever, no cough/cold, no sore throat. I'm just a bit headachy and tired. Better than I was over the weekend but not where I'd like to be for Christmas. I went shopping with my mother last night for a few odds and ends, and I will never cease to be amazed at how rude people can be at what is supposed to be a warm and giving time of year. We both left a few places shaking our heads and chuckling to ourselves. I've still got a few things to check off my to-do list, but they're entirely frivolous (except for one). So tonight, I plan on:

Drinking this...

Doing this...

Eating these...

And watching this...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the perfect evening! Enjoy it!!!
    Feel better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is 2 days late but I hope you're feeling better. :)

    I got your message. Definitely made my day. Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...