Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Time's a Comin'

Well. How was your day yesterday? Did you put your waistband to work for you? Can you not eat until Tuesday for fear of popping? Today, we'll be hauling down the Christmas decor from the attic (my dad will say "How much *#&@ do we have? Did it grow?" and my mom will say "Careful! That's fragile!" and my sister will say "Whyyyy are we doing this today?" and I'll say "Let's get as much done as we can today!"). And then it will look like a Christmas tornado ripped through the house.

I haven't' a clue what your plans are for the day, but I wanted to remind you of a few Christmas printables I've got that might suit you. First up are these cute list-makers--


Click here for the file. Card stock works best, but regular paper is fine. You'll get three per page. I don't know about you, but fun little bits of stationery always make a list of tasks a little more fun to accomplish (and if you're thinking I'm weird, I'll have you know I've already been informed thusly).

Next up is one for the kids. We used to do these Christmas countdowns in elementary school (I'm pretty sure with four of us of school age my mother kept the cotton-ball companies in business around Christmas, because of course it was absolutely necessary for each of us to have our own).


You can click here for that file.

And now I must trot. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...