Thursday, July 28, 2016

Murder Mystery Quilt Along: Block 7

I suppose a good way to track the passage of time is to have some sort of a visual countdown that serves as a periodic reminder of just how quickly it moves along. This mystery quilt along is serving that purpose nicely. It's hard to believe that about six months ago I had one block and thought "Oooo, I can't WAIT to see this come together!" And now I have seven (and I'm still having the same thought).

After a very trying day of sewing on Saturday that had me this close to cursing and yelling at no one and everyone out of sheer frustration, I figured I'd at least sew up my quilt block as I should be able to manage that. So here is block seven. Already.


At least this month I have an idea of what this is supposed to be. I'm fairly pleased with my applique stitching, too--


And here are all seven blocks together:


It's too cumbersome to crawl around on the floor and rearrange blocks, so I'm thinking of cutting the template pictures out of paper and messing around with them that way. Because otherwise I have no clue.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, i have no idea what it is! Your applique circle is very neat - hand or machine?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...